Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. We sure did!

Here is my little Ben as a raccoon........not a wolf.......a raccoon. You'd be surprised how many people couldn't tell the difference. Though I guess even Ben wasn't sure what he was dressed as. When one of our neighbors asked him what he was, he just said "I'm a Ben!"

Paige dressed as Wonder Woman, though from her pose I'm thinking maybe she should have been a cheerleader.
Porter was so excited when we let him get this clone trooper costume. He was getting very irritated that people kept calling him a storm trooper, though. Apparently there is a big difference.
After going around our neighborhood for a little bit, my kids love to go trick or treat at Grandma & Grandpa Rose's, hang out with their cousins for a little bit, and be entertained by silly Grandpa.

4 comments:

Kori said...

TOO CUTE!!! The raccoon costume is adorable! I'm glad you got a picture of Grandpa's costume too!

Kelley said...

Looks like fun! Your kids' costumes are great!

Kara said...

Ya, Dad's costume is hilarious!!

Katie said...

SO funny!! Thanks for sharing