Thursday, July 8, 2010

SHOTGUN!

Paige and Porter have taken to fighting over who gets to sit in the front seat of the car when we go places now. I usually make them sit in the back seat, but if we are just running somewhere close I'll let them sit up with me. So they've learned the SHOTGUN game. Ben thinks it's a great game. Everytime he hears Porter or Paige say "I call Shotgun!", he'll say something like "I call sniper rifle and rocket launcher!" The boy has a slight gun obsession. Did I ever mention that when he was three and it was close to his birthday and I asked him what he wanted he said he wanted a rocket launcher. Yah...........I really need to ban HALO from my house.

1 comments:

Katie said...

hahaha i had no idea ben was obsessed with guns. Funny how kids pick up on games....Bri does Padiddle