I really keep wanting to post on here.........don't know why it is so hard to make the time. So just to let you know I am still here I wanted to share a recipe to the Top Secret Recipes version of Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad. I just use store bought frozen chicken strips and the bagged slaw mix that has cabbage, carrot, and broccoli. It is so quick and easy to put together and it is so delicious! I have been bringing it to work for lunch A LOT!
On a side note, Ben is sitting next to me and just asked me "Mom, will it be your job to take care of us when Dad dies? And then will it be Porters? I'm not saying that I want you to die.......I'm just asking." Really makes me wonder what was going through his head to make him feel like he needed to ask.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Yumm..I'll have to give that a try! By the way, I love your family picture!
Sounds yummy! I will have to try that, too! Ben is too funny!
Love the new family picture.
Post a Comment