Monday, February 2, 2009

BIG BOY

So Ben and I are still having our ongoing potty training struggle. He doesn't like it, I don't like it.....we just don't seem to be making much progress. So imagine my surprise when he decided at church the other day that he needs to go potty on the toilet. Unfortunately, we were not there to help. Church was ending and we were all just getting out of our classes. I just got to hear the lovely story from Matt when he told me that someone had come up to him and said "Your son is in the bathroom with no diaper on and his pants down around his ankles trying to wash his hands." We're still not sure how he got from his primary class to the bathroom with no adult supervision, but what a great big boy moment! I'm so proud!!

1 comments:

Kara said...

hey and he's even catching on that he needs to wash his hands after...good for him!