The other night I went in to check on the kids before I went to bed and about died laughing when I saw Paige. I ran to grab the camera, so I could get a picture. She had taken the bikini top from her doll's Little Mermaid outfit and was using it as a sleep mask. Where do they get these ideas???
6 years ago
4 comments:
That is hilarious! What a great story to tell later on in life.
That's awesome! She is such a girl. She knows this will help her get her beauty rest.
That is so funny. Makes you wonder what does go through their minds
Kaci:
Too cute! You have real diva on your hands I see!
Honestly, I kinda forgot I had a blog... I got stuck on Facebook for awhile. I can't keep up with all this FUN technology. :) We are doing great. Miss you!
Post a Comment