Yesterday started off like any other day.........getting up early......waking up the kids........making breakfast........gettting the kids ready for school.........then, just as Matt, Porter, and Paige were about to leave for school, Ben decided to shake up our normal, boring morning routine by pulling a cabinet on top of himself. I am so grateful that Matt was here because I completely freaked out when I saw his mooshed face and all the blood. I was convinced that he had broken his nose. Luckily Matt was so wonderful. He got Ben calmed down and helped to clean and patch him up. I ended up taking the kids to school, and poor Paige cried all the way there. She was so upset about the whole thing. Ben's face looked much better when he woke up today, so hopefully it will all heal pretty quickly. It hasn't seemed to be causing him any pain, and he is pretty much just going about his usual business. I am so grateful because I know that things could have been so much worse. What a crummy way to start off a day.......Iam going to be much more grateful from now on for all my boring, routine days!
6 years ago
4 comments:
Wow! Talk about some excitement. I'm glad it wasn't too bad and he seems to be doing fine.
ohhhhhhh B E N that spells BEN!
I'm glad you're feeling better. Poor lil man
Yikes! Have I really not talked to you all week? How did I not know of this before now...oh right, you never call me! Just kidding....
Poor Ben!! Glad it wasn't as bad as it could have been!
Post a Comment