Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY ME DAY!

That's what Matt has been going around saying all day. I had to take a minute to pay tribute to the wonderful father of my children and to my wonderful father. They are the best! I have been so blessed!

This is Matt with our niece on Memorial Day. I know I should probably have put a picture of Matt with OUR kids, but seriously, how much cuter are men when they are holding a little baby?? I love this picture! And I can't even say how much I love this man!!

Me with my dad and 3 out of 6 siblings. A big THANK YOU to Kev & Tiffany for letting us invite ourselves over to their new house tonight for an impromptu gathering, so we could all hang out with dad. My dad is the best! He has worked so hard all our life to support and take care of us, and he is still someone that we all know we can go to for advice or help with our problems. LOVE YOU DAD!
And did I mention that I also have an absolutely incredible Father-in-law?? The kids love to use him as their own personal jungle gym, and he is very patient about it. Thank you to all these wonderful men in my life. I am so truly blessed!

3 comments:

Kori said...

How sweet! I totally agree with what you said about Dad! What a blessing in our lives!

Kelley said...

Ditto, Kori!! I sooo can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!!!

Kara said...

Haha, You can see little Gracie's hands in that pic of us and Dad. Freaking out like normal!