We had a fun surprise the other night when we went over to my parent's house to drop something off and my niece Aubri opened the door!! She lives about 4 hours away, so we don't get to see her or her family often. Paige and Ben were so ecstatic to see her. Thanks for letting us borrow Aubri for awhile, Katie!
On a related note.......Aubri spent the afternoon and evening with us yesterday, and came with Paige and I to get a haircut. I had to post pictures of Paige because she got her hair CHOPPED! She has had her hair long FOREVER, but she was insistent that she wanted it short with bangs. I was trying to talk her out of going too short, so the lady only cut off 6 inches at first. But Paige still wanted it shorter, so she cut off another three. It still throws me for a loop everytime I look at her.
6 years ago


2 comments:
Her hair looks so cute! It makes her look like a different kid. What about a picture of your new cut? :)
Thanks for posting pictures. I'm so glad Aubri has gotten to spend time with Kelley's family and now all of yours. She just adores all of her cousins. Paige, you look gorgeous!! Did they take her hair for locks of love? Ben is so tall!
Post a Comment