Wow, the time is really flying by, and I feel like I have nothing to show for it. We have been caught up in the mundane routineness of everyday life......school, cleaning, playdates, after school activities, more cleaning, babysitting, yardwork, cleaning..........the sameness can really just drive you crazy sometimes.
I was just browsing through our Colorado vacation pictures, wishing that we were there again or had something fun like that to look forward to. I had wanted to put more pictures on the blog, but Matt couldn't get his phone and the computer to cooperate so looks like the pictures on his phone will be forever stuck in his phone. The kids absolute favorite part of our vacation was when we went canoeing. Porter and I were in one canoe, and Matt took Paige and Ben. It wasn't super exciting, but just relaxing and fun to paddle and race around the lake. When we were done Ben said, "That was the awesomest thing I ever did!" Makes you feel so good to be able to give your kids new experiences that they love. I also got a chuckle going back through all the pictures and see what a goofball Ben is. That kid sure puts a smile on my face!

1 comments:
Looks SO fun! I miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment