Sunday, October 9, 2011

DUCT TAPE!

Paige and I have been having some fun playing around with duct tape.  Oh, Duct Tape......how do I love thee...........let me count the ways...............

1.  Paige spent the night with her cousin who taught her how to make these cool Duct Tape flower pens.  Paige came home and immediately asked for me to buy her rolls of Duct Tape to start making  her own.  That's how it all began...........



2.  I got this idea from another website..............just wrapped some shoe boxes in duct tape and Paige now has some super cute storage bins in her closet.  Love the zebra stripe duct tape!

3.  I took a plain white headband and wrapped it in the zebra stripe.  LOVE it!


That's all the pictures I have at the moment..............but there will be more to come!!  Patterned Duct Tape is so fun to play with!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!

The Blomquist Bunch said...

We just saw those flower pens at our photo studio and are so excited to make them! You are such a crafty lady, Kace! I love seeing all the coolio things you (and Paige!)make!

Kelley said...

I have seen all the patterned duct tape & never would have thought to do all those things with it! Super cute!

Kori said...

Really great ideas! Thanks for sharing!