Sunday, November 6, 2011

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES

Porter is now officially my first child to inherit the bad eye sight gene.  We finally got him in to get his eyes checked out and less than a week later he was sporting the Clark Kent look.  Who is that mild-mannered sixth grader???

I just had to record for posterity what Matt looks like as a red head.  It actually is more noticable in person than it is in the picture.  He dyed his hair for his Halloween costume and is now waiting for it to grow back out to his normal boring brown.  Is it weird that my husband has dyed his hair more and had more different hair colors than I have???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he the first grandchild to get glasses? I'm sure one of the women in this family can answer that.

Kori said...

So what was Matt's costume??