Okay, I promise this is my last post about our garden........probably. Just wanted to share a few more interesting things we've harvested.
These are called something like Yardlong Asparagus Beans. I was not impressed with these. They are a little tough and don't have much flavor. They look cool though.
This is some kind of cucumber. Matt can't even remember what these are, so he's just been calling them old man cucumbers.
Our orange cauliflower...........tastes like cauliflower. I was really sad that we didn't get any of the purple.
Not too long ago we were over at Matt's parent's house, and his mom asked Porter if he wanted some watermelon. Porter immediately asked "Is it normal watermelon?" Only one of my kids would feel the need to ask that! Can't wait to see what Matt decides to grow next year!
6 years ago
1 comments:
I have enjoyed your gardening posts! That is so funny about the "normal" watermelon!
Post a Comment