Friday, July 31, 2009

MAHONEY STATE PARK

My kids got a little spoiled the other day thanks to their Aunt Amy. She and her kids came down this week to stay with Matt's parents and have a little fun. On Wednesday she called and invited us to go horseback riding with them out at Mahoney. We got to do several fun things while we were trying to kill time until our ride, but the horses were definitely the highlight of the day. I went out on the ride with Porter, Paige, and their cousins Avery & Saelia while Amy stayed behind with Ben and her youngest (who got to have pony rides so they wouldn't be left out!). Paige was such a little pro......she looked so cute and tiny sitting up on her big horse. Porter was his usual quiet and reserved self, but I know he really enjoyed it too. What a fun day! Even though Mahoney is pretty close, this was definitely something that we never would have just gone and done our own. So thanks Amy!



















































































1 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! I didn't even know you could do that stuff out there.