Tuesday, July 28, 2009

#8

Porter had a really fun time playing baseball this summer. This year he went from coach pitch to machine pitch. It was such a huge step up from what he was used to playing...........it was so much more serious and competitive. And his games were twice as often and twice as long!! It was an adjustment for us to get used to all these changes, but it was so good for Porter!! Matt and I were really proud of how much he worked to improve over the season. His fielding still needs some work, but he did a great job at batting. Here are some pictures of him in his last game......and a couple other pics just for fun!


PHEW! I made it to first!


Somebody hit the ball already!!


Paige and Ben worked hard to find ways to entertain themselves during the long games.


Porter's #1!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

How fun!! I'm glad he's enjoying it and learning from the experience