Saturday, July 11, 2009

TATTLING

I think that word might just sum up my week. The kids were definitely feeling cooped up this week and were getting fed up with each other pretty easily. I really tried to keep them busy and entertained, but really, there's only so much I can do. I was really getting sick of hearing my name screamed, "MO-OM", followed by "he's bothering me", or "I was sitting there first", or "she blew the whistle in my ear", etc., etc., etc. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Paige, though, wins hands down for best tattle of the week with "MO-OM, Porter's sharing his opinion again!".......... Isn't it funny how just when your kids are driving you nuts and you don't think you can take anymore, they always manage to make you laugh or smile and remember why you like to have them around.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I love it!! Needed some laughs today, so thanks for the posts!

Tiffany said...

Your kids have the best lines! I love when you share those stories.

The Blomquist Bunch said...

haha! Loved it! we are up to our ins in tattling daily, but really, "sharing his opinion again" is a super classic!