Saturday, April 3, 2010

BIG ONE-O!

Porter has officially been alive for a whole decade! He is getting older, taller, and I think his feet are now as big as mine! He was very excited to have his cousins Evan and Dallin come spend the weekend with us. They are two of his best buds, and he doesn't get to see them often because they live in Lincoln which is an hour away. The weather was wet and dreary, so the boys pretty much spent their time playing video games and Pokemon. Which, now that I think about it, they probably would have done even if the weather had been nice. But it was Porter's birthday, so I figured he should be able to squander it in whatever way he chose. And I only had to listen to Paige complain a LITTLE bit about being surrounded by so many boys!



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute cake!

Kori said...

My boys had a great time. Evan has mentioned more than once how delicious the cake was! thanks for having them!