Friday, December 17, 2010

FOR MY MOM

Just have to say a big THANKS to my mom! She has been knitting and crocheting hats and scarves for all of her kids and grandkids. And you all know that she has TONS of kids and grandkids! It's amazing to me that she doesn't even seem to be getting sick of it! She just told me that she is going to start working on my hat next week, and I am super excited! Paige and I especially love our twirly scarves......we get compliments on them everywhere we go! THANKS MOM!
***Just a side note...........yes I know that the picture date is 2005 even though we just took the picture this week. I borrowed my parent's camera since I kind of misplaced ours at Thanksgiving and it still hasn't turned back up, and it is a little temperamental. I have only been able to get it to work if I take out the batteries and put them back in before each use. It would be a pain to change the date each time. but until we can get a new camera of our own it is better than nothing!! So just ignore the date in any future pictures I post!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Cute! Mom IS amazing, isn't she?

Jay and Kara Barney said...

Those are really cute. What a great job.