I guess you could say that it has become a tradition for us to go see the gingerbread displays with my family. This year it was just us and my brother's family. There were some AMAZING contributions this year. My kids were really excited to see the gingerbread display that they got to help out with. Each class in their primary got to make a part of a playground. Porter is standing next to the merry-go-round his class did. Ben's class did the sandbox, which I don't think I got a good picture of. And Paige's class was supposed to do monkey bars, but they ran out of frosting so the only part she got to help with was crushing cookies for the sand underneath. They were all really excited to see the end result. Anyway, so here's some pictures from our trip along with pictures of some of my favorite gingerbread displays.
6 years ago





1 comments:
Gotta love it....smurfs in a gingerbread display
Post a Comment