I am such a slacker this year, and I just didn't feel like sending out Christmas cards. It's not that I didn't make any.......I just didn't want to make any for myself. So here are the cards I made for other people. Use your imagination........pick your favorite one and pretend that I sent it to you in the mail with a nice little note hoping you have a Merry Christmas. I am truly grateful for all of you in my life, and I wish for you peace and joy in this upcoming year. Merry Christmas!
6 years ago



4 comments:
They turned out SO cute!!!
Wow--thank you so much for thinking of us! I love the card you made us! Merry Christmas!
How nice of you to send me three Christmas cards this year! I feel so special! They are all so cute!
love 'em! but you already knew that!
Post a Comment