I finally have a moment to get some pics up here. Here are some random moments from the last few months.
*For Paige's birthday we just had too much going on and not enough time to celebrate, so we got the kids out of school right after lunch and spent the whole afternoon at the zoo. With our zoo pass we now get to get into the IMAX movies for free. We were really excited to see their new one which was in 3D. The glasses were just too sweet not to get a picture of.

*For my birthday Matt got a little creative. (because he just cannot do things the boring, normal way) He made me a chocolate cake with a brownie crust. I never could come up with a good name for brownie cake.........brakie?.............crownie?..........anyway, it was pretty good. We had ours with whipped cream and cherries.
*Paige in full "I'm a tomboy" mode.
*I really should know better than to send Matt into the store alone for something that we need. He always comes back with the most random things (anyone remember the preserved duck eggs????) The kids got a big kick out of this extra purchase.
*We were so excited when Katie and her family came to visit for a few days and we finally got to meet our new niece/cousin. She is the sweetest little baby. And my kids always get so excited to see their cousin Aubri.
*Aubri had a little photo shoot with Ben, Paige, and Kylee in my parent's back yard. She did such a great job posing all the kids. Maybe this will be her future career????


***SORRY ABOUT ALL THE SPACING ISSUES.......I KEPT GOING BACK IN TO FIX THINGS BUT FOR SOME REASON EVERY TIME I POST IT ALL KEEPS GOING BACK LIKE THIS.
1 comments:
Great update...that cake/brownie looks SO good! Glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment