Thursday, October 4, 2012

I"M BACK!

I have been thinking about how horrible I am about keeping in touch with people.  I am even horrible about keeping in touch with my friends that live ten minutes from me.  That is why I love blogs, and why I am going to try to keep this blog going.  And hopefully soon I will have some help from some guest posters.

To kick things off, this is a just for fun post.  Because I could have sent this to my sisters in an e-mail, but thought I would kill two birds with one stone..........post this where my sisters could see & get my blog going again. 

My sister had a bunch of these glass doors in her garage and has been nice enough to share with us, while my other sister has been cutting vinyl for us so that we can make them super cute.  Thank you sisters!!!!  Here is my finished product:



Now I just have to figure out where to put it!  So much wall space to choose from!

5 comments:

Mettlen Moments said...

Yea, welcome back! Your window turned out great!

BlairJensens said...

Hey stranger! We need to catch up with your family again sometime soon. Call us!

Tiffany said...

Ohhhhh! I love it! I was going to make one, but had no idea what to put on it or where to put it! I think I need to hire you as my personal decorator!

Kelley said...

I LOVE it!!! Don't you just love upcycled projects?!

Kori said...

That turned out SO cute! Great job!