Does anyone know what is the deal with mustaches (or moostachios as Ben likes to call them)........I have been seeing them everywhere lately. We went to Target the other night to look at costumes and I had to stop and browse the $1.00 section. Guess what my kids found and begged me for???
I am really not sure why they got so excited by these but they were dying to try them on. For some reason Paige really, really wanted to look like a boy and kept asking me if she looked like a boy in her picture. And Porter is actually starting to sport some natural lip fuzz so it was nice to see what he might look like in the next year or two when he is sporting a genuine mustache of his own. (Just kidding.....we will definitely make him shave before it grows in too much........teenagers with moostachios just look silly). So if you are looking for something to entertain your kids for the night go spend a buck and have a few laughs being a scoundrel, a casanova, a party boy, or a bandit.

2 comments:
Haha!! I just love Ben's pose!
Nice stashes! Ben reminds me of Inspector Poirot from the PBS Mystery shows...He looks like he is just about to solve the mystery.
Post a Comment