Friday, November 9, 2012

HALLOWEEN 2012

Halloween pictures.........I know, as usual, I am a little late.  The kids had lots of fun Halloween festivities this year and lots of opportunities to dress up and get candy.  That is all that really matters right?
 
Ben was Hawkeye from the Avengers..........we had to have him add on the "from the Avengers" part because everytime one of us said he was Hawkeye people didn't understand.  A lot of people thought we were saying Hot Guy.  Someone had even asked me what Ben was going to be and when I said Hawkeye they thought I meant the one from MASH.  So his costume ended up needing a little clarification.  Watch the movie people!!!
 
Paige was a fairy.........to be more specific, a grass fairy.  What is a grass fairy you ask????  Well, according to Paige's friend that plays soccer, it is a female soccer player.  She said that someone called her that once so she told all her friends that they should be grass fairies for Halloween.  So supposedly a bunch of them all dressed as grass fairies though we never got to see anyone else's costume.  (Bytheway, I just have to add that Matt posed Paige and Ben for these pictures)


And Porter was a secret service agent.  Seriously the easiest costume.  Not sure how much longer Porter will be trick or treating, but he did go out this year......though he ditched us and went with friends. 
So now that is over and we are on to bigger and better holidays! 

0 comments: