My dad's birthday was yesterday. One of my sisters saw a great quote, "The best dads get promoted to Grandpa" and had the idea to have pictures of each set of grandkids holding the letters that spell grandpa. We started with my oldest sisters kids and went down in order. Pretty convenient how that worked out. My kids had "N" so we borrowed my sisters Husker flag. (Just thought I'd throw in this picture because I have been horrible about taking pictures of my family and I thought all you that haven't seen my kids in a while might like to see how big they are getting.)
So here was the finished product. Hope it makes you smile everytime you see it Dad and remember all the kids and grandkids in your life that LOVE YOU!
5 comments:
I LOVE it!! It came out so cute! Thanks again for taking on the project!
Great idea kelley! Love it, Kaci!
THAT. IS. AWESOME!!! I would copy you, but we have eight kids in our family.
Jana--that was the running joke last night. What would they have done if they had one more kid?! It was suggested that the last family be an "!" point.
Brilliant! An exclamation point. I'm so glad you guys thought of it. Now to get on it before Mothers' Day (for my mom). Thanks!
Post a Comment