We had a miracle at our house today........we are all home and got to spend the whole day together!!!! Sundays are about the only day that happens anymore and though it is wonderful to get to spend the Sabbath together that is not a day that we can go out and have fun together. I am normally not a big fan of the snow, but it has been a big hit at our house last night and today. We have all had lots of fun out in it. Though I guess anything is more fun when we are all together.......even snow.......and even having to shovel two driveways at the moment. I hear we are supposed to get more snow Sunday night. Think we'll be lucky and get to have another fun snow day????
(just a side note......I heard from our realtor earlier and it looks like we should have a closing date on this house sometime next week. So probably in a little over a month we will be completely moved in to our new house!)
6 years ago
2 comments:
Awesome! That looks like a great sledding hill!
Glad you all had some a fun snow day.
Post a Comment