Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MOVING SUCKS!

And that pretty much sums up my entire post. Some of the fun from our last crazy few days:

*Did you all know that Paige sleepwalks???  Yah, it is pretty funny the things she says or does and the places that we find her.  Our first night sleeping here she came downstairs after we had all gone to bed but Matt, and said to him "Can I sleep in my own room now?"  And she totally doesn't remember doing that.

*Spent a lovely half hour plus listening to Ben in full tantrum mode on Sunday because out of the 20 pairs of church pants that we were able to find in boxes, none of them were the one pair that he was willing to wear. 

*We are all allergic to this house...........or.........allergy season is kicking in.  Thank goodness the allergy medicine is one of the things I HAVE been able to find in our mess.

*Have found the laundry soap but not the fabric softener...........found Paige and Porter's backpacks but not Ben's..........found the fitted sheets for the boys' beds but not the flat sheets............have all my knives but I cannot find my cutting board..............have all my work shirts but not my pants (ended up wearing maternity pants because that was all I could find).............you get the picture.

*Went shopping for groceries and bought cereal for breakfast but forgot to buy milk.  That is how life is going right now. 

Hopefully soon I will have pictures worth sharing after we do a LOT of unpacking, sorting, and decluttering.  Because right now even if I could find my camera, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to find the cord to upload any photos.  And you probably don't want to see pictures of the mess we are living in right now.  MOVING SUCKS!

3 comments:

Mettlen Moments said...

Well, at least you found your sense of humor! That is a definate must to survive moving.

Kelley said...

Yes, it does suck! Glad we have no plans to move anytime soon!

Kori said...

Totally understand! The buying cereal but no milk...totally relate!! Lol! Can't wait to see pictures. Hang in there!