Thursday, March 7, 2013

NEW HOUSE

So yesterday was our anniversary!  Fourteen years with my honey!  And guess how we spent it???


Nope, not a night out on the town...........this is how we spent our anniversary:





Matt's parents came over and helped us refinish the hardwood floors in our new house.  We have so many things we want to get done in the house and it has been so hard to find the time to get much done.  It was so nice to get one of our big projects done.  Well, almost done.  We spent a good chunk of the day sanding and then we finished the staining at about 6:30 last night, and Matt is going back today to varnish.  I have to work so I get out of that chore.  It looks so great and I am excited to see it all done.  I'll make sure to keep you posted on more of all these exciting developments........painting and stripping wallpaper and insulation.  Super exciting stuff coming up on my blog!

2 comments:

JEROMER7 said...

Can hardly wait for the house warming party!

Kori said...

Looks great!!