For the last few years all the girls in my family have been doing a craft exchange around this time of the year. This is what I made for everyone this year. I used fallen branches from our yard to make the tree and decorated blocks of scrap wood for the base. I die cut the leaves which are tied on with ribbons. You just write on the leaves what you are thankful for and tie them to the tree. We started ours last week at Family Home Evening, and the kids have been coming up with some great things to be grateful for. I love that it has been getting them to think about what they are grateful for on a daily basis and not just on Thanksgiving Day.
6 years ago
2 comments:
thanks! I love mine...and so do my kids! We've been doing it before bed and Marissa always asked is it time for quiet time yet...
Love mine too! Thanks again!
Post a Comment