
On Sunday, Ben had his third birthday. I have to admit, it was not a super exciting birthday, but fortunately Ben didn't seem to mind. Grandma and Grandpa Holmgren were in town that day (they live about 45 minutes away in Iowa), so they were able to come for lunch and a nice visit. Grandma & Grandpa Rose also stopped by, and it was so nice to get to spend time with all of our parents. Ben loved that all his "nother grampa & grampas" were there.

Ben was so excited to open all of his presents. Thanks to everyone for their gifts!

This is Ben making a wish. I asked him later what he wished for, and he said he "wished to go." I asked him where he wished to go, and he said "Go to church." Well, he does love his nursery class.

There are so many things that I love about Ben at this age.......so many things I hope he never grows out of. I love how he calls Paige "Taigey-Poo". I love that he loves to sing and will randomly burst into song whenever he feels like it. Like when we were singing a hymn in sacrament meeting that he didn't know, so he loudly joined in with a song he did know.......Move Along by the All-American Rejects. I love that his favorite word right now is Buttocks! We have no idea where he learned that, but he loves to just randomly throw it into our conversations. And of course since I can't help but laugh when he says it, he just uses it all the more. I love that he loves to boogie and even has his own version of break-dancing. I love when he plays his air guitar and makes rockin' sounds to go along with it. I love that he is still very snuggly. I love that he feels like he needs to remind me, "I don't hate you mom. I love you!" I love that he sure knows how to make me smile! I am so grateful for my Benjamin!

6 comments:
He is such a cutie! I love some of the things he says. Their classic!
So cute! I cannot believe he is three. Wasn't he just born? At least that's what it seems like. You look darling. I love your hair.
luvs
Kara
Impressive that he can hold his three fingers up that way. Well, Happy Birthday, Ben! Justin wishes he could've of ate some of your cake!
Happy Birthday, Ben!! Wish I could have been there to help celebrate!
I REALLY wish I was there!! He always makes me laugh non-stop. Just keep all this around to show his future girlfriends :-)
Halarious! That boy cracks me up!
Post a Comment