Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TUB & TILE

A lot of you know that Matt has been working on our masterbath for a while now. We moved out of our bedroom and started demolishing the old bathroom in the spring. Matt has been really gung-ho lately and is getting a ton done. It hasn't been too exciting to watch his progress with the plumbing, the electrical, or the sheetrocking.......but I was SUPER excited when I went in the other day and found him putting in my new tub!! This first picture shows what our bathroom used to look like with our little shower. (Don't you love how as soon as your kids see the camera come out they have to make sure they are included in the picture?) Then I had to show a picture of our completely gutted bathroom. The last one is my new tub and the tile that Matt just put down yesterday. I wasn't supposed to walk on the tile yet, so I couldn't get in to take a better picture. But you get the gist. I HAVE A BATHTUB!!!!




2 comments:

Jay and Kara Barney said...

That looks really awesome. Matt is very talented. Home projects can be so fun, hard, but fun. I'm excited for you. There is nothing like a new bathroom. They are so much easier to clean too.
luvs
Kara

Kori said...

Sa-weet!