Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SCHOOL PICS

We got the kids' school pictures back a couple of weeks ago, and I have been meaning to post them on here. Seeing their pictures made me think back to how much I always dreaded school picture day. Mine always turned out so awful!!!! Luckily, so far my kids don't seem to have that problem. In honor of kids everywhere with rotten school pictures, I thought it would be fun to give you all a good laugh by posting one of my old school pics. This was taken in 6th grade, and it was right after I got my braces. So after you are done laughing hysterically scroll on down to see my two cuties who will hopefully always be more photogenic then their mom!









6 comments:

Katie said...

ADORABLE!!!! Pretty soon Ben will be getting pics too. How fast they grow.

Tiffany said...

I definately have my fair share of school pictures I'd like to shred! The kids look too cute!

Kelley said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! Thanks for the laugh! Oh, still laughing... ok.... no, still laughing... but seriously... oops, can't... stop... the laughter!

I'm just teasing, of course! I totally remember that school pic of yours! I'm so glad mom never ordered the ones of me from 4th grade!! Those were my worst! Yes, your kids are so adorable! All these Rose grandkids are darn cute, don't you think??

The Blomquist Bunch said...

Cute grown up kids, Kace! I am so glad you have a blog so now I can keep up with your family! You sound super crafty as ever and your family is beautiful! And hey,yeah, you won't catch me posting MY 6th grade picture . . . it's just too painful . . . for everyone! Good times :)

Jay and Kara Barney said...

AaaaaaaH You are so cute! And that is a great idea. I might have to pull out some of the old pics of Jay and me because we just got Tayson's back too.
luvs
Kara

Kori said...

Cute pictures!