What a busy day!! I am so glad it is over! Before I get to Halloween, I have to tell a cute Ben story. I was raking leaves this morning (woohoo!), and Ben of course wanted me to make big piles for him to jump in. When I got a big pile ready to go, he backed far away and then ran really fast toward the pile and yelled "Candybowl" as he jumped in. After I laughed I had to resist the urge to correct him, "No, it's "cannonball". I'm glad I didn't because it was much funnier his way and made me laugh everytime he did it.
So right now all my little kiddies are tucked snug in their beds, crashing down from their sugar highs. They had a ball today at their school parties and then trick-or-treating tonight. It was a fun day, but I am definitely worn out!
Paige wore her dance recital costume from last year with some wings I found at the dollar store. Because her outfit was red she was telling everyone she was a Love Fairy. Porter was a ninja. Too bad this isn't live-action so you can see his sweet ninja skills!
6 years ago
7 comments:
the kids look so adorable! Ben's costume turned out so cute!
OMG--Ben cracks me up! So freakin' adorable! Keep the CUTE stories coming!
So cute! I sure miss you all!
That is the funniest story about Ben and the leaves! Had fun visiting with you. I love the picture of everyone. Send me a copy!
That is SO hilarious!! Tell all the kids how good I think they look. Bri was very sad this was her first Halloween without you all.
Your kids look great. Where is your costume? Ben is so cute. Tayson wanted to be Indiana Jones too. I miss your family parties because we felt just part of the family. We haven't found anyone out here to call "family" yet but we're still looking.
luvs
Kara
Post a Comment