Tonight I hosted a Halloween recipe exchange for the ladies in my ward. It was lots of fun with lots of yummy food! This was my contribution.....yummy eyeballs! I got this recipe from my sister Kelley and thought I'd share it with all of you, too!
PEANUT BUTTER EYEBALLS
1 small jar of creamy peanut butter
1 stick of butter
½ bag of powdered sugar
white chocolate almond bark
mini chocolate chips
red gel or frosting
Cream the butter and peanut butter together. Mix in the powdered sugar. Roll peanut butter dough into small balls. Melt the bark according to package directions. Dip the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate. Add a mini chocolate chip (upside down so the flat part is up) in the center of each ball as the "pupil". Use red gel or frosting to add squiggly veins around the eyeball from the "pupil".
Note: for Oreo version, mix together 1 8oz. package of cream cheese & 1 package of Oreos (crushed). Chill the dough, roll it into balls, and then chill the balls for one hour. Follow the steps from above to make into eyeballs.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Those are so cute and so simple! What a good idea for a fall party. I'll definately have to remember this one.
Kace-yuck! those look really gross...better sound yummy to eat. Did you save me any?
Those look yummy! We make these every year at my house, and they get gobbled up fast!
Post a Comment