Saturday, October 18, 2008

HIN JONES

This week we watched the new Indiana Jones movie. Since then, Ben has been running around in his baseball cap and flinging around his pajama shirt. I didn't think anything of it until yesterday when he was frantically looking around saying "Where my Hin Jones hat?" After he said that I realized that he was playing Indiana Jones. He calls his shirt his "rope", and he whips it at everything. It's so fun to see your kid's imagination in action!

1 comments:

Kara said...

Kaci-
When Justin saw these pictures he said..."what's Ben doing with his shirt?" and then started laughing because he could she Ben's belly. I love that they are little buddies....we had fun playing last Monday. I'm super spoiled this week because I got to see you Mon, Tues and this weekend (and even spend the night at your house). lucky me!