Friday, March 13, 2009

STAY TUNED

I have a bunch of stuff I have been meaning to post this past week, so be on the lookout in the next few days. I'd post now, but I actually have some time to myself (Ben just fell asleep and Porter and Paige are at a friend's house) and want to do some other things. I'll just post one thing really quick while it is fresh in my head.

Yesterday was our Relief Society Enrichment night at church, and I spent most of the day baking bread for it. I have to admit that I was pretty proud of myself that I was able to produce 10 loaves of edible bread. Matt is usually the bread maker in our family (he usually makes everything better than I could!), and the few times I do get ambitious enough to make bread it is about 50/50 whether it will turn out. I am lazy though and hate kneading, so I usually let the KitchenAid do all the work. Matt watched a cooking show once where a lady was making bread, and she said that you have to knead the dough by hand because that is how you put the love in. That has become kind of a joke with us. If you ever get a loaf of bread Matt made, then you know it is full of love...........if it's from me, usually not so much. Yesterday, though, boy was my bread full of love!! Here is a picture to make everyone drool! So yummy!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm impressed! They all look so yummy. What recipe did you use?

Katie said...

Ya Kaci....what kind of bread is that?? It DOES look YUMMY. I've been craving English Muffin bread..remember that?..haven't made it in years. This may push me over the edge....I'll have to give in and just make some.

Jay and Kara Barney said...

We just got a kitchenaid and I totally thought about Matt saying that about kneading his bread.
They do look delicious. I haven't tried bread yet but I'm really excited.
luvs