Saturday, June 20, 2009

REUNITED

Recently, I was able to be reunited with a long lost love.......Dance Dance Revolution. Man I love this game!! We have had so much fun over the years playing this with friends and family. Such good memories........We were all so bummed when our X-Box died, and we couldn't play it anymore. For the longest time it had been put away and forgotten, but recently Porter started bugging Matt about trying to fix the X-Box. And of course my awesome husband was able to work a miracle and bring it back to life! Woohoo! Hurray for handy husbands!

3 comments:

Jay and Kara Barney said...

Ohhhh, I want to be reunited too. We had such good times. I need to keep bugging jay about getting it for the 360 so we can enjoy it again too.

Kori said...

Me too! I love that game!

Tiffany said...

How fun! I've been thinking that I need to get ours out and have fun with it again.