Monday, May 25, 2009

DANCING QUEEN

I heard that song on the radio a couple days ago (gotta love ABBA), and it has been stuck in my head ever since! Probably because Paige's dance recital was yesterday, so it was a good theme song to our weekend. She really had a great time with dance this year. Her first year of dance was a little rocky, and I think the only reason she decided to take lessons again this year was because she loved being in the recital. I'm so glad that this year went better, and that she is actually excited to continue again when lessons start again in the fall. I had hoped to get some pictures or video of her performance at the dress rehearsal on Saturday (we aren't allowed to at the actual recital......they have a professional come in and you have to buy the DVD), but I couldn't find my camera and I discovered that the battery to my camcorder was completely dead when I went to use it. So here are some pictures for you to see how cute she looks in her costume, and you'll just have to take my word that she did a great job dancing in the recital!
Paige and I waiting in the auditorium before the recital.

Paige backstage with her cousins Aubri and Emily.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

She looks so cute in her costume! Glad she had more fun with it this year.

Kelley said...

Wow! Paige's hair is so long! The girls look so cute!

Kara said...

cute, wish I could have been there! paige wouldn't give me a private recital yesterday