Saturday, May 2, 2009

PROVERBS A LA PAIGE

As I was looking through all the papers Paige brought home on Friday, I found one that is a definite keeper. I thought I'd share it with you and hopefully it will give you a good chuckle like it gave me. The assignment was: PROVERBS......FILL IN THE BLANKS! WHAT SOUNDS RIGHT TO YOU? Here are Paige's versions of some famous sayings (her answers are the part in red):

A penny saved is paper.

Beauty is in the eye of a cat.

Better safe than the oven.

Don't bite the hand that the puppy bit.

Don't put all your eggs out.

Don't rock the table.

Money doesn't grow on it's own.

Talk is fun.

When the cat's away, the mice are taking your cheese.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't sleep.

4 comments:

Jay and Kara Barney said...

Tell Paige thanks for the laugh. That's awesome.

Tiffany said...

How funny! I love the things kids come up wiht.

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! I'm still rolling with laughter! She's such a smart cookie!

Kori said...

Thank for the good laugh! So cute!