My parents, once again, were brave enough to invite all of their kids and grandkids over to their house for a Memorial Day barbecue.
My dad was nice enough to let Porter help out at the grill,
so he could sign off something for scouts.
We had lots of yummy food......my favorite part of any gathering! The older girls put on a short play for us which made me
smile and remember when my sisters and I did
the same thing growing up.
We had lots of laughs playing Pictionary with play-doh.
We were blessed with an absolutely gorgeous day that
made us all want to play outside!
4 comments:
i'm SO sorry i missed it. makes me so sad
I'm sad I missed it too! I told Bob on Sunday that you were all having a big day at Mom's for Memorial Day, and he said, "If we leave right now we could be there for it." Ha ha! If only!
How fun! It makes me kind of sad that we couldn't be there. Everyone is so grown up it's really crazy.
Great pictures! It was good to see you all again!
Post a Comment