Yesterday I went to help out at the kid's field day, and it was a ton of fun. Luckily, the K-3rd graders were scheduled to have their field day in the morning before it became unbearably hot. I was assigned to the potato sack/bouncy ball relay, so I only got to see my kids when their classes came to my station. It was so much fun, though I don't actually feel like I was very much help. This year they decided to let some of the six graders earn the privilege of running all the games. The adult helpers were pretty much there just in case. The six graders did a fantastic job and all the kids were having fun and behaving well, so I pretty much just got to stand around and chat and cheer the kids on. Paige and Porter were great bouncers, and I got some fun pictures of them:
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment