Friday, September 18, 2009

BABY BOOM

One of my favorite things that happened this past month was the arrival of my beautiful new niece. New babies are always exciting, but when someone who has been trying for a long time finally has one it is amazing! Paige, Kristell, Emily, and I were able to drive up to Lincoln to see Kara and baby Grace in the hospital, and it was so fun to hold her and watch her staring at everything around her. I haven't seen her since, and I am dying to hold her again. I have no desire to have one of my own, but I love having my sisters' and sister-in-laws' babies around to snuggle. So lucky for me I have another niece, a nephew, and a ? still on the way.

1 comments:

Kara said...

she's adorable...but I'm a little bias! Thanks so much for coming to see us. It was so fun to show her off!