Last month Matt and I got really motivated and worked hard to get our bedroom finished. Everytime I go to paint, the kids are all over me bugging to help. I decided to be a nice mom and let them help this time, and I have to admit it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to watch. My anal nature did not like to sit back and watch them do it all wrong and see the messes they inevitably made. We all lived through it though and our room looks great. It has been so nice to be back in our own room again. The bathroom is not quite finished yet. It is usable, we just need to do some minor work like touching up the paint on the trim. I'll post pictures of it when it's completely done. Next we plan on fixing up a few things in our two empty bedrooms, and then Paige will be able to move into one of them. She is so excited to be so close to having her own room again. Hopefully it won't take us another year.
And just in case you are wondering about the pack-n-play in the corner.........I started babysitting a 4 month old a few weeks ago. I have her most of the day, and it has been a big adjustment having a baby around the house again. Luckily she is really sweet and smiley most of the time. The kids love her, especially Paige who is still trying to convince me that she needs a baby sister.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Beautiful! Great job! I love that shelf over your bed and the 'H'! Can't wait to see the bathroom! Oh, and SOOOOOO nice of you to let the kids help paint!! What a great mom!
turned out really cute and so did your H....I still need to put mine up somewhere!
I love it too!! They (you) did a great job!
Post a Comment