Our summer was filled with firsts!! I already wrote about first day of school, but we also had firsts in baseball. It was Ben's first year playing any form of baseball and Porter's first year playing kid pitch. I think Porter always enjoys practice more than games. He just likes to play for fun and have a good time with his friends. Ben had a really good time and made a couple of friends on his team. He was so cute playing.........I love this first picture from his very first game when he went out to the field and got into "ready position" but he was facing the wrong way. I love watching the game at this age when they all get to bat until they hit the ball, and they all get to run the bases, and they are all just so excited to be there. I can't even tell you how happy we were when baseball was over. Between Porter and Ben we had baseball practice or games everyday of the week but Sunday!! Can't wait to do it all again next year!
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment