I had some fun entertainment tonight while I was cooking dinner. Matt started school yesterday. He is taking an anatomy class and I guess he thinks that a good way to do some studying is to give us all a lecture on the different bones that he is learning about. I of course just humor him and try to seem supportive and interested, but I had a lot of fun watching the different ways my kids reacted when he turned his knowledge on them. Porter, the brainiac, was of course interested and sat there listening and commenting. Paige covered her ears and ran out of the kitchen yelling "No learning! We are OUT of school!" Ben just listened for a little bit and then turned to me and started to tell me everything (while Matt was still talking) he had learned about his five senses. Kid's personalities are so funny.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment