Benjamin lost his first tooth today! His two bottom teeth have been a little wiggly for awhile now, and all of a sudden today he just pulled it out! He was so excited and after running to show me he immediately went and stuck the gross, bloody thing under his pillow!
It's funny how excited I got as he was getting older.............no more getting up in the night.........then no more diapers..............no more having to help him with every little thing. It was so exciting! But now it is starting to hit me that this is the last time I am going to get to go through some of these big moments..........first day of school, loss of first tooth, learning to ride a bike, learning to swim.........so many of the fun things that we get to watch our kids learn and go through. I think I am definitely starting to have some "Oh, my baby is growing up way too fast" moments.
0 comments:
Post a Comment