Saturday, May 29, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT

A few weeks ago the church had a Father/Son campout. Paige and I immediately told the boys that they had to go, so that she and I could have a girls night. It was unfortunately pretty cold that night, and I felt a little bit bad for the boys. But they are tough guys, so they still had a great time and are anxious to go camping again.

Paige and I had a really fun time together. We got all dolled up and went out to dinner and did a little shopping. Then we came home and got all comfy and munched on goodies while we watched movies, did our nails, and fixed each others hair. So fun! The next morning we got up early to go participate in a community clean up project. And then after having all that fun and reveling in the glow of doing service, she had to go and bust open her chin on the see-saw. Not a very fun way to end our girls time, but it was still great to have some bonding time with Paige and hopefully banging her chin won't be the only thing she remembers about our fun time together.

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Sorry you had a not so great ending to your fun time together! I love spending time with my daughter - lots of fun memories!