So I am thinking that I did not pick the best project to start off my little challenge to myself. It is going to take me longer than I thought to finish it. Waiting is so hard sometimes, and if you are like me you might be wanting a little bit of instant gratification. So for now, I will share a picture of this cute little finished project.........unfortunately not one of mine. But FORTUNATELY for me I get to reap the benefits of having a wonderful mother who doesn't seem to have any problems with completing her projects. She is such a good grandma and made me wait while she finished hats and scarves for most of her grandkids, but finally here is my long awaited hat! I absolutely love it! (and P.S. mom, all the ladies at the library tonight raved about it!) Thanks mom!

4 comments:
So cute! Great job Mom!
It looks so cute!!!
turned out great! Mom even took a break to crank out a flower for Grace's ear muff while I was there.
Looks great on you! So cute!
Post a Comment