Thursday, January 20, 2011

SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER

So as I was leaving my house today, I was about to tell Matt that it would be nice if he could give Ben a bath..........then I remembered that I wanted to cut Ben's hair before he had a bath, so I thought why not mention that to Matt too...........An hour later I came home to this........ HA! I know the picture doesn't do his lovely little mohawk justice..........some of you lucky enough to be close will get to be admiring it in person soon. I really can't wait to show up at church on Sunday with my little stud in tow. But.......Ben really loves it and I really should have known that Matt would not give him the nice, boring haircut that I would normally give.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Adorable!! Not many kids can pull that off :-)

Anonymous said...

Why isn't he smiling?

Kelley said...

He's such a cutie!

Kori said...

Hilarious!